Wednesday, February 1, 2012

pinterest

One of my daily routines (and guilty pleasures) is reading through all of the Facebook posts on the metro. I can spend pretty much an entire ride immersed in other people’s lives. Big Brother and all that aside, I’m not ashamed that I too was excited to see the video of Kirsten Bell on Ellen having her sloth meltdown…

Soooo when I continued to see the word pinterest cropping up in people’s posts I thought to myself…hmmm…this can’t just be some hip new word I missed out on since I've moved across the pond...

And it wasn’t!

I googled pinterest.

I have now signed up for pinterest.

And I will now be joining the millions of other people indulging themselves in finally finding that 57th cheesecake recipe or how to make a cute cellphone holder out of your old coffee-filters, or drooling over someone’s newly re-tiled and exquisitely photographed laundry room...

Pinterest has made me giddy. Although, who knows how on earth I’ll be able to use it considering I still have trouble locating my spellcheck on the updated Word….

No comments:

Post a Comment